Friday 5 June 2009
Another try in this cookies again. I've changed the colouring into
pandan juice this time and get the nicely taste.
Even I've spent more time in wrapping filling for this cookies,
but I really enjoyed for it.
150gm peanuts (roasted, peeled & chopped)
2 tbsp peanut oil
* Mix well the ingredients & set aside.
1 no small egg
few drops green food colouring
225gm plain flour
pinch of salt
some icing sugar for dusting
1. Cream butter, ghee and sugar till well.
2. Add egg and colouring, mix well.
3. Add in flour, baking powder and salt. Knead to firm a pastry
dough. Set aside for 20 minuets.
4. Divide dough into small balls about 8gm each.
5. Press thinly and wrap filling.
6. Fold into half and press into leaf-like design. Place on a greased
7. Bake in a preheat oven at 150'C for about 20 minuets.
8. Remove and dust with icing sugar immediately. Leave to cool.