These cup cakes made just for my sheer greedy. My mind
suddenly comes out with this desire - some snack with sweet
and savory taste.
Here the recipe goes:-
5 nos cold eggs
10gm cake stabilizer (optional)
60ml fresh milk
250gm high protein flour
1tbsp glycerine oil (optional)
125gm sugar (I've reduced to 100gm)
90gm melted butter
Filling & topping:
2tbsp olive oil
250gm chicken floss
1. Combine all ingredients except melted butter and beat till light
2. Add in melted butter and mix well.
3. Greased muffin tray or prepared some muffin cases.
4. Mix mayonnaise together with olive oil.
5. Spoon one spoonful of mixture into prepared tray.
6. Add in one spoonful of chicken floss and a bit of mayonnaise.
7. Top up with another spoonful of mixture.
8. Bake at 180'C for about 30 minuets or till golden brown.
9. Stand the cup cakes for 10 minuets in the muffin mould and
turn them over.
10.Apply some mayonnaise on top and dip with chicken floss.
I've omitted the cake stabilizer and glycerine oil in this time, and
maybe this made the cake comes out a bit dried.
I like this meat floss cup cake, the taste very nice if serve with