Tuesday 9 June 2009

Cupcakes


I found this cupcake recipe from Betty Saw's many more kitchen
secret recipe book. And since I was take my rest than decided to
try it out.

This is a simple cupcake, I've ignored the vanilla essence in this
and sprinkle with some chocolate chips on top. This small cupcake
comes out nice and soft.

This recipe to share......

175gm cold butter, diced
165gm sugar (I've reduced to 150gm)
2 nos large eggs
1 tsp vanilla essence

225gm self-raising flour
20gm milk powder
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp baking soda

3 tbsp fresh milk, cold

1.Cream butter and sugar until light.
2.Add in essence, cream well.
3.Add in eggs, one at a time.
4.Fold in sifted flour ingredients alternately with milk.
5.Spoon the mixture into cupcake cases or greased patty tin with
3/4 full.
6.Bake in a preheat oven at 175'C for 20 minuets.

No comments:

Post a Comment