Friday 10 July 2009

Tuna French Loaf

This is my 2nd attempts on this tuna french loaf. My kitchen have
some minor renovation recently and I also lazy to cook because
of the dust and some rubbish haven't clean out yet. This tuna
loaf has become to one of my meal. I not really like to eat tuna
actually but sometimes also can use it in my cooking.

I've made this before but the taste not cheesy as well; also the
loaf was moister because of the tuna not drained it well. I've add
in more mozzarella cheese instead of cheddar cheese this time.

1 loaf french loaf

2 tins tuna flakes, drained
100gm mozzarella cheese, grated
1 tbsp condensed milk
1 tsp pizza mix
1 tsp lemon juice
50gm UHT whipping cream
50gm plain yoghurt
some salt and pepper to taste

1. Preheat oven to 190'C.
2. Cut the loaf into half. Dig out the bread from the inner part of
the loaf.
3. Mix all others ingredients in a bowl.
4. Add in the bread from loaf.
5. Stuff filling back into the loaf.
6. Wrapped the loaf with aluminum foil.
7. Bake in preheat oven for 15 min.
8. Cut and serve with salt and pepper immediately.

No comments:

Post a Comment