My kitchen renovation work has almost completed. This is my
first dish after I was stopped my cooking for almost 2 weeks.
I always like to take fish for my meal with fry, stew or stem
This fish fillet I bought from Lido market. The green capsicum
already "stay" in my fridge for almost 2 weeks and got no idea
how to finish it.
This black pepper fish comes to my mind when I've found a bottle
of black pepper sauce in my fridge.
Recipe to share:
500-600gm fish fillet
2 nos green capsicums, cut into cubes
2 tbsp chopped garlic
1/4 tsp salt
1 tbsp ginger juice
1 no egg white
3 tbsp corn flour
2 tbsp Lee Kum Kee black pepper sauce
1 tbsp corn flour
1 tbsp oyster sauce
1/2 tsp sugar
3 tbsp water
1. Marinate cleaned fish fillet with seasoning (A) for 1/2 hour.
2. Add in seasoning (B), mix till combined.
3. Deep fry fish fillet in hot oil until crispy and golden brown.
4. Fry chopped garlic with heated oil until fragrant.
5. Add in green capsicums. Stir in sauce ingredients and mix well.
Bring to a boil.
6. Add in fried fish fillet and mix well. Serve hot.